Not Dreaming of a White Christmas with Sunglasses Shop

Friday, December 21, 2012
Sunglasses Online Shop SXUC Bruno Sunglasses
Sunglasses Online Shop SXUC Bruno Sunglasses
Sunglasses Shop SXUC Bruno Sunglasses

Wearing: SXUC Bruno Sunglasses thanks to Sunglasses Shop; Blue Jade Neon shirt thanks to Blue Jade

I've kissed the sun so many times ever since Summer has started in December. My new sunglasses come from Sunglasses Shop, an easy-to-use online store with a range of items: Ray-ban, Chanel, D&G, SXUC and many more. The prices are affordable and the delivery is fast as well. Since slipping these babies on, I've gone past dreaming of a white Christmas in sunny Sydney, instead opting for bright neon colours, sand, sea and BBQs with my friends and family.


15 comments :

  1. Love your sunglasses !!

    www.universeandyou.com.br

    Xoxo from japan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that Sunglassesshop.com does have tonnes of choices. I like your choice =)
    *If you have some time, I hope you'll take part in my blog's giveaway.

    http://www.diva-in-me.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a little nervous buying sunglasses online for a while - but I've gotten used to the idea and bought a few pairs. I love your choice!
    www.AhkaVintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice shirt :)


    www.vanillaandsoap.com
    NEW POST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post,nice girl and ...nice sunglasses!I follow now,please folow me back!Un saludo,Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice sunnies! I am so glad its summer!! xx danii

    http://ecobirdstyle.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look super hot and fashionable! So jealous it's Summer there!

    Many kisses
    Out Of The Box

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's so fun to read something like "summer starting in december" on someone's blog! It's winter here, and I just love seeing all the warm and colorful photos to brighten up the winter!

    you look lovely - as does your blog :)
    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I just have your sunglasses? Haha. Kidding. But seriously, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love everything about this outfit and the glasses :D

    Hope you're enjoying the holiday season!<3

    BTW...I posted a new post about my newest wedge shoes...pls check it out :*

    Love,
    Dipika.
    www.dipikasyngai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. those sunglasses are rocking!!!
    im super jealous of your weather there! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVING these sunnies!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the shirt! And the sunglasses to! I live in Texas, and the only day it has snowed all winter was on Christmas!
    xoxo anna
    www.chicchickscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your comments, I appreciate the support!
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram
x Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...