Outfit Wishlist: Stereosonic Music Festival 2012

Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Stereosonic Sydney Outfit 2012 General Pants Glue Store Steve Madden


One of my most favourite things to do as a local Sydney gal is to attend Music Festivals. Stereosonic is coming up in November and it's head-liners are Avicii, Calvin Harris and Tiesto. I'm too excited. I almost cried when I found my new November roster had the 24th stamped "RDO" (rostered day off). I didn't have to be naughty and call in sick.

I love these festivals because of the sun, the dancing on the grass, the endless vodka Redbulls and cigarettes, the live acts and the youthful people. The best part though is the fashion. Girls are donned in day dresses, ripped denim shorts, boots, bikinis and ripped tees. The hair is sun kissed and wild, the makeup bronze and tanned. 
I've picked out some of my favourite pieces from General Pants, Glue Store and Steve Madden for the upcoming Stereosonic festival. I really can't fricking wait to get fricking high... on the music!!!



20 comments :

  1. How cool it must be this music festival ! I certainly need to visit Australia sometime !

    And I love those boots !

    www.universeandyou.com.br

    xoxo from Japan

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love music festivals as well! so gutted i cant go to any this year :( i love the fashion at these events!

    It has been awhile since I've posted or done a youtube video so please give me a lovely comment on my blog :) it would mean the world to me
    http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/returning-back.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. would die for a music festival!!! i ama new follower would u like to follow back? giulia

    fashionmamas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parece un festival muy interesante, pero España se encuentra demasiado lejos.
    Besos

    Raquel

    http://raqueljimenezbisuteria.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!! Wanna follow each other?

    http://thefashionshadowbygiulia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. looooove your blog and you are so gorgeous~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post!!!
    i love the undergrounds
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable wishlist!
    Following you back on GFC, FC and Bloglovin)
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great List! Thank you for your visit and comment :-)
    Have a nice day!
    Kisses Kira

    ***schuhRei.ch***

    ReplyDelete
  10. Steve Maiden is amazing ! :) Great wishlist ;)

    RUNWAY JUICE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Thanks for stepping by our blog! We are now following you too :)
    Hope to keep in touch!!

    http://www.everythingcanbefixed.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is awesome and I love everything of it:) my favourit is the jacket:) I habe some similar boots from zara.

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your comments, I appreciate the support!
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram
x Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...