A Preview: AMPR's Summer/Spring ranges 2012

Sunday, June 3, 2012
Superdry Summer/Spring 2012
House of Harlow Sunglasses
Edenborough Evans Jewellery (plus letter punching kit)
Low Luv Rings

Last week I attended AMPR's summer/spring 2012 ranges and found many beautiful items. Obviously I was first drawn to that awesome cupcake platter in which I treated myself to a chocolate cupcake. Cupcake in hand, I browsed the new Superdry range - loving the textures and leather jackets; and the yellow pastel jeans draped over a bright yellow stand.
House of Harlow's sunglasses were very chic, in the photo I am wearing the sunglasses that won a Shop till' you Drop US award for its design. Edenborough Evans jewellery was stunning, I especially loved the fact that you can punch in your own letters into their jewellery/metal plates. I will soon add to my collection this delicate Dandelion necklace that I found on their online store.. because I now have a new-found connection to the dandelion.
The new Playtex range caught my eye on the mannequin. The laces and colours in the new range were fun and flirty, and I could tell that these bras were comfortable and supports the body. Can't wait for all these ranges to hit stores later this year.

Thanks to AMPR for hosting a great event here in Sydney. You can view my post on the new Disney watches here

xx Natalie



Follow Me on Pinterest

15 comments :

  1. Those cupcakes look yummy. Would you like to follow each other?

    thoughtsof93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics! I love the one of the cupcake stand, that would have caught my attention first too! :)


    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos :) have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, so good photos. fashion is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pictures!
    kisses prof Poland ;*

    http://duczowa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks Natalie. Loving the look of those cupcakes. The House of Harlow shades look cool too.

    Christie x

    Dark Blue Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  8. the first photo was enough to put me in a daze haha!

    WEMAKEPLANS

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh those little cakes look delicious, now i am hungry..

    xAnna
    fairytalefrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. really cool pieces, I could shop most of them. but my very favourites are the lovely cupcakes :D

    xx,
    B.

    P.S.: I have a giveaway contest running on my blog http://good-bad-divine.com!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great event!
    those cupcakes are just too adorable!
    love house of harlow 1960's new sunglasses!
    cute-*

    Pinkbow Icecream

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look so yummy!
    http://tainted-feathers.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now i'm hungry because of cookies from first photos! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing post!

    www.style-trigger.com

    ReplyDelete

  15. http://www.ralphlaurenpolossaleuk.co.uk/ Ralph Lauren women Match Polo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your comments, I appreciate the support!
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram
x Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...