From the Archives: Carly Paiker MBFWA showings and a Bloggers Breakfast

Sunday, June 17, 2012
Carly Paiker Jewellery MBFWA 2012
Park Avenue PR Bloggers Breakfast

Events: Carly Paiker Jewellery MBFWA 2012 showings; Tickets for Coco dress; Park Avenue PR Bloggers Breakfast (with Boohoo Australia items)


Today is Sunday, and it's a lazy Sunday for me. I will be heading out to dinner tonight with my girlfriends, but before I do, here are some photos from my archives. It's a little late, but these are from when I attended Australian designer Carly Paiker's MBFWA showings and a Bloggers Breakfast with Park Avenue PR. Sometimes I get caught up with all my blog work and my other job that I forget to blog about special events like these.. but I've always kept this in mind. Enjoy your Sunday!

21 comments :

  1. Those accessories are too pretty!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    The giveaway on my blog is almost over, check it out if you're interested! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This jewellery is so beautiful Natalie!
    xx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jewellery!!!

    Have a nice Sunday!!
    Kisses
    L3

    http://lisalatroisieme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want every single piece of jewellery! It is all so beautiful and chic :)

    xx

    http://keepcalmandwearcouture.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely comment in my blog! I'm following you now sweetie. Follow me back please? ♥


    http://blowarainbow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these gorgeous photos! the jewelleru is amazing! I'm really glad I stumbled upon ur blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the food has made me so hungry x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I fell in love with the accessories in the first picture, beautiful shapes and colours.

    Kisses !
    /U
    pug-a-licious
    Lil'Fit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post!! I love all this stuff! Do you want to follow each other ? Please let me know on my blog :)!

    XX, Gwen & Seg

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for comment! :) I'm so loving the accessories! followed you too and keep in touch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow love the jewelry!

    http://mayasfashioncorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mi porterei a casa tutto quanto quanto. Meraviglioso!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh My~ Wanna grab all of those accessories!
    Love it :) Nice picts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. those bracelets are amazing with the skulls pink and turqouse!!

    April
    http://freakdelafashion.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your comments, I appreciate the support!
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram
x Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...