1. Frozen Yoghurt with blueberries and strawberries from Moochi Frozen Yogurt, Strathfield
2. Sashimi Salad from Petersham
3. Roast Duck and Palenta dish from Bills Restaurant, Surry Hills
4. Beef Burger and chips from Cafe I Viaggi, Wetherill Park
5, 6, 7. Tasting Patter from Opera Bar, Sydney
8. Macaroons from Lindt Cafe, Darling Harbour
(All photos taken with Nikon D60, 50mm f1.4 lens)
I've had many food adventures this month, but my latest find from Moochi (featured in first photo) was my favourite. There, you can order yoghurt in 4 types of flavours (natural, watermelon, pomegranate and green tea), and add toppings like crushed oreos, strawberries and peanuts.
I picked up a whole sundae cup, ordered mixed flavour yoghurt (pomegranate and natural hmm) and topped up with cookie crumble, blueberries and strawberries. I'm not ashamed to say I ate the whole thing. The only regret was the sugar crash that followed hours later.